CCTV Drain Inspections Tweed Heads
What Is A CCTV Drain Inspection?
A CCTV drain inspection is the process of inserting a special CCTV camera into a drain in order to get a live feed of the drain at that moment.
Using specialist equipment to get a view of what the inside of a drain looks like at that point in time is key, as engineers see if a drain is leaking, how far into the drain the leak is, and develop potential solutions.
When you’re looking for ways to keep your drains in the best condition possible, finding innovative ways of locating hidden leaks is key. This ensures that you find all of the potential issues with the drainage system from a range of different angles, fixing all of the issues that arise. This is where using CCTV drain inspections is key.
When Should I get A CCTV Drain inspection?
CCTV drain inspections most commonly take place for drains that are underground or otherwise hidden from view. This is because you cannot see the drains with the naked eye, as with guttering.
Getting a camera down into the drain is important for improving the quality of maintenance in the drain and working as accurately as possible. Furthermore, using a CCTV drain inspection saves money in the long term. The only other way of seeing the drain is by digging up the ground above it, so a CCTV inspection is a far more affordable solution.
If you are unsure as to what will need to be done to repair the leak, please give us a call on 1300 134 728. Our team are experts on all things leak detection!
Why Choose Tweed Heads Leak Detection?
When you have a leak on your property and you don’t know where it is, or how to fix it for that matter, getting the best experts possible in to help is key. Check out some of the key reasons our clients trust Tweed Heads Leak Detection below:
Same-day Leak Detection
- Our team of experts know that when you have an emergency, you need to solve it fast. We make sure to complete leak detection and repair on the same day as booking a service. You can get on with your day to day life without worrying about further water damage.
Free Fixed Price Quotes
- We know the importance of financial stability to your home and business. That’s why we offer free fixed price quotes for all of our services and stick to them, giving you peace of mind throughout the process.
- Here at Tweed Heads Leak Detection, all of our staff have a significant amount of experience in leak detection and repair. We have a thorough understanding of a range of different issues and know how to use a selection of tools to solve any problem.
A Friendly Team
- We always look to put the customer first and make sure that you’re happy with the services we offer. When you’re happy with the services we provide, we’re happy.
The Leak Detection Process
When you work with the Tweed Heads Leak Detection team, there are several key steps in our process. This means you know what to expect when you turn to us. Our process includes:
- Calling: Start by giving our team a call and letting us know all the details you can about the leak in question.
- Diagnosis: We come to the property and diagnose the problem, estimating the location and severity of the leak.
- CCTV inspection: By completing a CCTV inspection we find the exact location of the leak and any potential causes.
- Repair: We repair the leak and help you get your property back to normal.